Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where in the world to start?

Since so many people have pressured me into posting on this darn thing again, I figure should come up with some sort of “catch up post”.   Who am I kidding though, if I wait until I have time to do a catch up post, this thing dead as a doornail.  (By the way: what in the heck is a doornail?)  Here are a few of the pictures that never made it up.
Cayla participated in her first gymnastics meetIMG_2994IMG_2996
Tate played his first season of soccer.  He managed to even score some goals (for both our team and the opposing).IMG_0276photo (10)
We saw the musical “Annie”.
IMG_0268
We vacationed with Nana and Papa Gene.  The Disney Cruise was amazing!
P3160137
IMG_0098IMG_0100IMG_0123IMG_0179IMG_0184IMG_0188IMG_0189IMG_0248
IMG_0119IMG_0216
IMG_0122
IMG_0207
We celebrated Easter at Grandma Popp’s
IMG_0278IMG_0284IMG_0287IMG_0288IMG_0303
Tate graduated from pre-school
IMG_3038 
 IMG_3050
Cayla received the “Golden Gator” award at school. 
IMG_3062IMG_3070IMG_3064
Cayla completed her first triathlon.
IMG_0311 (2)
IMG_0309 (2)IMG_0308 (2)
Tate turned 5!
IMG_3132
IMG_3089
IMG_3090
*sweaty boys!
IMG_3103
*These three kiddos are all in the same class and they would have all be neighbors if all of us wouldn’t have moved away from our old street.  We refer to them as the “Wheaton Court Kids”, however none of them remember living on Wheaton Court.
IMG_3120
IMG_3127
IMG_3133
*Tate got at new bike and Pawpaw made sure it was adjusted just right for him.
IMG_3138IMG_1361IMG_1367
*Chris did a few triathlons and we all went to cheer him on.  Tate was excited to even run across the finish line with him at the Jack’s Generic Tri in New Braunfels.
IMG_1368
IMG_1375finish lineshirt
cp and t
This hardly sums up all of the time that’s passed, but I’m hoping that by erasing the daunting task of “catching up”, I may be able to start anew.  First up on the list – The First Day of school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you posting again!

Aunt Rose

CGG said...

You had a busy summer! Glad to see you back online!