Looking at these pictures makes me think that I live with three children, however I am grateful for my child-like husband because I don’t think I’d be nearly as good at nightly wrestling.
Last night’s wrestling quickly went bad and Cayla suffered from a pair of torn shorts. She doesn’t buy her own clothes, but she still suffered some hurt feelings. Chris’ “fix” (the work of a stapler) did not lift her spirits one bit!
- squeezing Tate’s head between his knees (quite a noggin – and a sweaty one at that)
- threatening to drop him in the trash
The fight progressed to the living room and they took out their frustrations on Chris. Cayla repeatedly punished him for for ripping her shorts. Part of her strategy was to send Tate in do her dirty work. Tate didn’t really have a clue what he was fighting for… he just loves to fight.
Unfortunately, Chris took some low blows from the fearless 4 year old.
But in the end Cayla took some cheap shots as well. (While Cayla jumps on Chris, Tate’s in the background pulling his hair).
We had to be the noisiest house on the street – and the sweatiest!
There were no broken bones and all teeth are still intact. All’s well that ends well!
2 comments:
Ha ha - your husband looks like he was no match for those kids! Fun!
I love the thought of you videoing this while it's going on... Looks exciting!
Post a Comment