It wasn’t planned, but the other day they both ended up wearing peace sign shirts. Peace signs have been “cool” to Cayla for quite some time, but Tate thinks I bought him this shirt because he’s in kindergarten. Truthfully I only got him the shirt because it was orange and blue (his two favorite colors). Come to think of it, I guess he’s worn orange and/or blue every day this week.
Lastly a couple of pictures for comparison. The sizing is a little different, the angles are different, and the photo quality is drastically different. Never the less I think they are similar size starting kindergarten. Strangely one of the few things that is the same is that doormat (though one could never tell by looking at it). YIKES, surprised CP hasn’t thrown that thing away yet!
1 comment:
I should have you shop for brooks! They have the same requirements for clothing!
Post a Comment