Saturday, February 20, 2010

Get Me Out of This House

This was a cry from all of us (Cayla, Tate, and Me).  With Chris in class all weekend the kids and I have two full days to entertain ourselves.  We woke up around 7 and by 10 we were all ready to strangle one another.  Cayla screams "Tate quit hitting me with your sword", "Tate, don't try to shoot me with your empty water gun".  I scream "Tate leave your sister alone!" Tate screams, "Cayla's sitting on my couch" (as if he own it), "Cayla's looking at me", "Cayla's trying to lay down".  I scream "Tate, leave your sister alone".  Tate seems shocked that he's been called down again.  He seemed to be sure that it would be Cayla this time.  What does he do... he just goes back to hitting her with the sword.  By 10:30 we were at the park.  What a lifesaver - Thank God for a gorgeous day!

A little fresh air let us all re-group. 

No comments: