Monday, July 11, 2011

Where do I begin…

Way too much has happened since this blog’s last post.  No excuses, and no time for a true recap of the past 4 months.  I’ve decided to just post the pictures I’ve collected and maybe try to start fresh.
We went to Jared’s wedding, we went to a couple of Bonnie’s showers, we were in El Campo for Easter.  Cayla made her first communion, and Chris continued to work on his Master’s.  Chris and Tate made a trip to Houston to see Toy Story Live.  Bonnie got married 6 weeks ahead of schedule, Chris turned 37, we went to San Antonio for a girls weekend (previously known as Bonnie’s bachelorette party).  Chris found time in there somewhere to take pictures of some birds that he likes to feed and a lizard that suns in our front yard. 
There are no pictures to show for it, but we also went to New Braunfels for Memorial Weekend, Austin for our anniversary, Seaworld Father’s Day weekend, and most recently Texarkana.  In between all of this dad also had surgery.  I spent 5 of 7 weekends in a hotel.   YIKES. 
IMG_1503[1]P1020191[1]P1020197[1]P1020198[1]P1020218[3]P1020234[2]P1020253[1]P1020262[1]P1020291[1]P1020308[2]
DSC04444
IMG_2361IMG_2362IMG_2366IMG_4867IMG_4941IMG_4960
IMG_2220[1]IMG_5310IMG_5327IMG_5353
IMG_2349IMG_2367
Texarkana pictures – coming soon!

1 comment:

CGG said...

Whew! Ok - we're all caught up. :-)