No, my pem did.
Tate, what’s that on my bathroom rug?
Hmm… might be makeup.
Tate, did you mark on my rug?
No, I transformed it into polka dots.
Tate, why did you break the mother’s day gift you made me?
It’s alright, you can still have the “clay doh”.
Each and every day this boy gives us a run for our money.
Me: Tate did you get in trouble at school?
Tate: Nope
Me: What’d you learn today?
Tate: “Nuffin” (nothing).
Occasionally I get a story about how he fought a monster at school and kicked a troll in the stomach. Regardless, I have no idea what he learns at school, and based on what he tells me I pay monthly tuition for “nuffin”.
Chris on the other hand has investigator skills that he’s used on Cayla for years. I’m glad he’s gotten quite a bit of practice, because he needs to be at the top of his game with Tate.
Chris: Tate, did you you have to sit in a thinking spot at school today?
Tate: Well…. yes.
Chris: Why’d you have to sit?
Tate: Because we were on the merry go round, and my friend spit, and there were rocks by my foot, and I had to sit.
Chris: Say what? What happened?
Tate repeats his version, verbatim.
Chris: Did your friend have to sit?
Tate: No, just I had to sit.
Chris: Did you spit?
Tate: No sir, my friend spit.
Chris: Why’d your friend spit?
Tate: Because there were rocks in her mouth.
Chris: Why did she have rocks in her mouth?
Tate: Ummmm…..
Chris: Tate, did you put rocks in some girl’s mouth?
Tate: Yes… because I’m sorry daddy.
Poor Savannah!
I later learned that some of the rocks he put in her mouth he’d taken out of his shoe. He also told me that his teacher pulled him by the arm and his arm came off, and later he put his arm back on. I guess this kind of goes with the monster and troll stories. After all of this interrogation, he’ll probably go back to staying he did “nuffin”.
A few iphone pics…
Superpowers – he likes to shoot me with his very powerful laser.
Lots of stickers to show that he’s been grocery shopping. We try our darndest not to shop with him… period.
This ottoman looks like an ottoman, but it’s more oftenly used as a piggy bank or hiding place. (remember he already smashed his piggy bank)
A bowl on his head? I guess this means he needs more snacks.
Working out so he can literally turn our house upside down. Man, that’s one really white little boy!
He hates church clothes!
This flower pot was was my Mother’s Day gift.
Formerly Cayla’s snowglobe.
Cayla calls this his two faced look. He wore these stickers to school one day.
A very random observation, but he thinks this is Pawpaw’s store, because there’s a picture of him on the window. See a resemblance? I can’t picture Pawpaw ever working at a dry cleaners!
Lastly, this was taken yesterday by Suz. He was lucky enough to be picked up from school by Suzanne and cousin Lela.
2 comments:
That is hilarious about Pawpaw's store! He really is a stinker, huh?
That is one funny kid...!
Post a Comment