Monday, November 16, 2009

Silly Suz

Suz might have had a bit too much fun playing with my eye patch.  Yes, I have an eye patch that many years ago covered my light sensitive infected eye (in the privacy of my own home).  Who knew there were so many uses for an eye patch? Who knew we could so much fun dreaming up new uses for it?

Who knew Sue could be a Pirate?

Who knew the patch could also be a headband?

Who knew she was a Cyclops?

Who knew Sue gets really cold and it keeps the wind out of her ear?

Knee Pad?

Clown Nose?  Just add red paint.


Who knew Tate could take such an amazing school picture??? 

3 comments:

Abby said...

Love it! If I ever have an eye patch I'll call you all for some suggestions.

DenKag said...

He looks PRECIOUS! Like a little angel. But we all know the truth. :) Actually, I can see a glint of mischief in his eye...

Bonnie said...

Too funny!