Thursday, November 19, 2009

Play Date

Ross hung out with us while Suz took a test last night.  I almost titled this  "Suzanne's Away; Ross Will Play", but there's not debating that even when Suz is not away, Ross still plays.  He might just be the best playdate ever - he doesn't tattle and entertains them for hours.  While I prepped some dinner (and then watched a little Wheel of Fortune  :)  ) Ross chased Tate, spun the kids around until Tate couldn't walk and we were certain Cayla would be sick, watched a little bit of Wonder Pets, and gave way too many horsey rides.


Tate riding the Horse


Here Tate believes he is the horse and Ross is the rider.

5 comments:

DenKag said...

I think he's a keeper!!!!! For you, not your sister - best babysitter ever! :)

Bonnie said...

Seriously, very impressive :)

Michael and I had to laugh because yesterday we found some Tate "art" in our office. We apparently have no idea how to kid proof our house :) It was a beautiful display of pen and highlighter!

Tracy said...

Was Tate's art on the wall? I'm so sorry.

Bonnie said...

Yes, but really it's not a big deal at all. We have touch up paint :)

jenchumchal said...

Awwww!! He's definitely a keeper for you and Sue!