While Chris and I were sailing the Western Caribbean last month, Cayla was back home being spoiled by Sue and Anna. There weren't many pictures taken that week, but thankfully they took great care of her and got her where she needed to be on time (most days). :) I'm not sure what prompted this photo shoot, but the pictures are courtesy of Anna.
Cayla posing as Mary
Cayla Posing As Sue - sitting on "Sue's Couch", working on Sue's computer, using the quilt that Sue claims. This couch is considered Sue's, because it's also where she sleeps.
Now this look is familiar - the "I'm stressed, tired, and studying" glare. I refer to it as SNAPPY SUE.
I'm not sure about this move... Sue did she learn this from you?
Cayla says her week was GREAT! Her favorite things were:
Eating Ice Cream every night (and even one day for breakfast) - YIKES!
Helping Anna make a real cake at our house - she didn't realize that our house was capable of cake making.
Going with Anna, Sue and Tate to The Bounce
Anna buying her sushi
Dog sitting with Sue and Ross at Bonnie's.
Eating at PF Changs with Sue and Ross
Playing with Ross while Sue studied.
Sue, Anna, and Ross thank you so much for helping take care of the kiddos. Anna, I'm sorry that Tate destroyed two pages of your notes last night. As if scribbling wasn't enough, he punched holes in them too.
This morning he still had some purple pen marks on this knee. He tried to convince me it was not pen, but rather "a scratch". A little pen on the knee is minor compared to the graffiti on Anna's notes or an episode earlier in the week when he colored his scabs (scratched mosquito bites - about 5 total) with a GREEN marker. He didn't mark all over himself, just the scabs (gross I know). Today he goes to get a flu shot and his pediatrician is really going to wonder what's wrong with him - I'm pretty sure his "boo boo's" still have a greenish tint.
3 comments:
Too funny - glad they had fun! And glad YOU had fun on the cruise. :)
Awww we miss those girls!! If they want to come home to El Campo, we will take them in!!
Ha so funny! I love the stare down, it is classic :)
Post a Comment