Friday, May 8, 2009

Mommy Makeover Day




This afternoon I and every other kindergartener's mother recieved makeovers at the "Forest Ridge Day Spa". The kids were instructed to do whatever their moms asked of them, but Cayla said that if I asked for lotion on my feet she'd rather just put some on my arm. She's not a foot person - sounds a lot like Aunt Bons.

Cayla spent majority of her time "decorating my hair". She brushed it and then fixed it "some up some down".

Cayla says it was so much fun and she wants to do this every day.















3 comments:

Abby said...

I think it sounds a lot more fun than muffins for mom!!

Jenny Popp said...

You look FAB!

We did pedis/manis and a tea last year in my class and it was AWESOME! It was the BEST memory I have of teaching. We had all the mommies bawling!

I'm sure this will be a day neither of you will EVER forget.

Happy Mother's Day!

Suzanne said...

I just realized I must not have time to read this anymore because I am way behind.. I guess I will have plenty of time to catch up when I start work Thursday. This looks like so much fun! Is there an Aunt Makeover Day?