Friday, March 13, 2009

Splish Splash, We Don't Mind Brother/Sister Baths



For Cayla, taking a bath with her brother used to mean that the bath had to be bor-ing. I've bathed them together ever since Tate was itty-bitty. (I know it's hard to imagine that Tate was ever small) When he was an infant I quickly ditched the baby bath tub and opted to let Cayla sweetly hold him in the bath tub while I washed him up. It worked great! After Tate was done and out, she could then add bath paint, bubbles, bath foam, toys, and more than 2 inches of water.

Now Tate has graduated to fun baths! This is quite exciting for him. Bubbles, bath paint, lots of water, foam - he does it all!













So Happy to Have a Bedtime Snack - excuse the pink lid on his cup. Dad wouldn't approve, but like I said last post he's out of town.

Grumpy Morning - Didn't want to wake up, didn't want to wear clothes
Thank goodness I have all of those sweet, happy, bath time pictures from last night. It makes it a little easier to get through these grumpy mornings.

3 comments:

DenKag said...

He looks like he's having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! He is loving him some snack isn't he?! AV

Emily said...

So funny, poor Brooks he's still stuck in the baby bathtub (opps...logged on as Emily but it's really me...abby)