It snowed off and on all day, and even though it was dark when we got home from work/school we still got to play a little bit. Cayla and I made a very sad looking snowman. Having never been around snow, my snowman making skills are definitely sub-par. We had enough snow to make a larger one, but opted not to since we weren't very good at it. Tate's been sick with a cold, but since this is possibly a once in a lifetime event for him (snow sticking in College Station) he got to come out very briefly. It probably wasn't a good move, because this evening he's wheezing much worse than he was this morning. I've not been feeling well either (I guess I also probably have a cold), but the snow didn't seem to make mine any worse. Cayla threw up at school today, but she seems to be all better now as well. We all know she's the random puker. Having missed the El Campo snow in 2004, we definitely weren't going to miss this one. Hopefully we'll all recover quickly.
- I know the snow on my bare feet definitely won't make me well any quicker, but I had to run out and get a picture of the house.
3 comments:
I think the snowman looks as good as can be with that little of snow. How fun you all got snow, I am happy her wish came true too.
Wow that is an impressive amount of snow for CS. I don't think it ever snowed that much during my time there.
If you had a dry snow instead of a wet snow, it is very hard to make a snow man. You can have 10 feet of the stuff but if it's dry you can't do a thing with it. So maybe that was the problem with your little man!!
Hope Tate starts feeling well soon. That breathing stuff is so scary. Have you run your fire place, that always makes E's breathing worse.
Poor little Tate. I hope he feels better and the wheezing stops. I'm so happy y'all got snow this year!
Post a Comment