He might get a little grumpy when one of his “teams” lose, but NOTHING compares to the grumpiness following his candidate’s loss. We are on day 3. Cayla however is okay with her candidate’s loss in the presidential election because they voted at school and John McCain won. Therefore, she is not grumpy, because she says McCain is her president. If only something like that would work for Chris.
On another note, watching the election with Chris is very similar to watching one of his teams play. I’m not allowed to interrupt, I’m not allowed to change the channel, and he gives his own commentary the entire time. He knows all of the senators by name (better than he knows the players his teams) and he cheers and boos for them accordingly.
Cayla and Tate are doing great! Cayla gets to go to a sleepover tomorrow night and if she’s lucky Tate won’t throw too many of her things in the toilet while she’s gone. She’s got a great memory. It doesn’t matter how well I've washed it, she still remembers which plastic head band has gone for a toilet dip and she won’t wear it. (but she will put it on Tate’s head – and he probably deserves it)
On another note, watching the election with Chris is very similar to watching one of his teams play. I’m not allowed to interrupt, I’m not allowed to change the channel, and he gives his own commentary the entire time. He knows all of the senators by name (better than he knows the players his teams) and he cheers and boos for them accordingly.
Cayla and Tate are doing great! Cayla gets to go to a sleepover tomorrow night and if she’s lucky Tate won’t throw too many of her things in the toilet while she’s gone. She’s got a great memory. It doesn’t matter how well I've washed it, she still remembers which plastic head band has gone for a toilet dip and she won’t wear it. (but she will put it on Tate’s head – and he probably deserves it)
5 comments:
Brian is the same way. Bon's blog made him cuss! Some friends of our are democrats, we may never talk to them again. We are all going to the poor house, we are turning into Europe. Godless people who believe in socialism...yadi yadi ya!
I'm just afraid we're going to have 4 years of grumpiness, and then God forbid he's re-elected... another 4 years!
I SO feel Chris's pain.
I sum it up in one word: Vomit.
Brian
(the cousin who went to school for 25 years only to have Obama now want to take it away to give to those who don't give a sh#!)
I'm glad I prefaced my post saying that I wasn't going to get political on my blog. I see it helped.
And finally, I didn't even vote because I live in Texas and thanks to the electoral college my vote doesn't count. It wouldn't count if I had voted either way, Rep or Dem. I live in a Red state so McCain was obviously going to win all the electoral votes with or without my vote and the percentage that voted for Obama didn't matter either.
Ok so this has nothing to do with the election but I Cayla is going to a sleepover tonight? The ONE night that I can actually stay at your house and she's been begging me to stay over!
-sue
Post a Comment