Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching Up

Daisy Scouts - My sweet little Daisy's earned their first patch Tuesday. The nine girls that were able to make it all recited the "Daisy Promise".


Happy Hallowenn


Cayla dressed up as a cheerleader and Tate was a football player. I taped up his pinkie finger so he could more realistically sport the Tony Romo jersy, but he quickly ate the tape off. From looking at my sad group of pictures you can see that I didn't take my camera out of my pocket often and when I did I didn't "make it count". The Halloween pictures are really awful, but I figured I'd post them on here anyway since it's all I have. Tate rode very sweetly in the stroller, and we later learned he was so good only because he'd eaten through the paper of a baby ruth and was licking chocolate the entire way.












Happy Birthday Kourtney and Kylee


We went to the girls birthday party on Sunday. When Tate wasn't playing with the balloons (which he really loved) you would find him in the police car.


Bicycle Built for Two


Actually it isn't, but they try anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tate is such a cute football player, and cayla was an adorable cheerleader.