Where in the world have we been - certainly not on this blog! I wish I had a dollar for each time one of you pointed out how much of a slacker I've been. I could explain how we've been busy, I could explain how we've been daisy scouting, working out, tending to our worm farm compost box, re-doing the flower beds, dieting, practicing way too many spelling words, enjoying a short visit from Mimi and Pawpaw, doing a much better job of corralling Tate (yet not a great job of curbing the whining), and much much more, but who am I kidding - everyone is busy and many of you still find time to blog. A better answer is I'm tired, and the 400+ blog posts last year between the two blogs probably just burnt me out a bit. I took lots of pictures with intention of blogging a couple of weeks ago. The picture were of Ross eating a 12+ egg omelet the size of a pizza, filled with bacon, sausage, onions, cheese, bell peppers, mushrooms, and anything else Chris could think to include. Ross took on the Man VS. Food challenge, and even though he was almost sick and sweating profusely he finished the omelet. This was going to be my return to blogging, but someone my camera managed to delete all of my pictures basically destroying my post. So, no Man VS. Food post, but Ross had witnesses to vouch for his accomplishment. I'll say again that I'll do better, but if you don't hear from me for quite some time, know that I'll come back around... eventually.
These pictures are sub-par but these days I can settle for that. I guess anything is better than nothing. This box is our compost/worm farm. Cayla checks on her worms regularly, plays with them, and has even named a few. She's the last person I believe would play with worms, but she really loves them! It has proved to be great entertainment for the neighbor kids. :)
One thing we haven't been doing is mowing the lawn ; but blowing dandelions is one of the kids favorite pass times. Tate blows them too, but his usually end up covered in spit.
Tate's promoted to the big swings. He really promoted by default, because a bird pooped in his swing, but now that he's tried it he's hooked.
Tate just being Tate - throwing sand. :(
That's all I've got for now. Until next month...
No comments:
Post a Comment