Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Suz!

We hit the town on Friday night to celebrate Suz' 21st.  We had a blast and during the course of the eveningI thought to myself... man we should do this more often!  After a late night, a bit of a rough morning (which included the return of my children) I realized exactly why we don't do this more often.  I'm so glad we had a great time... now it's time to recuperate.


Group Photo:

Notice the Rock on Bons' finger.  Congrats Bonnie and Michael!!!

Come on Chris, cooperate... everyone else did.

Shots at The Dry Bean
Chris hijacking our sister pic.
Flamin' Dr. Peppers
Ross hijacking our pic.

Bonnie hijacking the picture.

2 comments:

DenKag said...

FUN! Did y'all mean to all wear blue? :) I guess Bonnie's is sort of greyish...greyish-blue! And congrats to Bonnie - how exciting!!! Yeah, just looking at those shots and flaming Dr. Pepper's is giving me a hangover...

Abby said...

So excited about this post. Happy Birthday to Suz and yea...I finally saw Bons ring!! Congrats to all!!