Cayla got a great trunk of dress up clothes for Christmas. As much as Tate loved his Fly Boat, X-Men, Flashlight, Legos, Man Chair, and other such boy toys, there was just something very enticing about those frilly girl accessories.
Introducing Snow White and Sleeping Beauty
I'm not sure why he's holding toothpaste, but at the same time I'm not at all surprised. He was probably just snacking on it.
Back to the Boy Toys - He gives the X-Men quite a workout. Chris has only had to reattach the littler one's head once or twice.
2 comments:
Oh, the girl clothes. That's just so funny and so wrong! :) He does look cute though! Good job following it up with the manly X-Men pictures! Cayla looks precious as always.
SWEET dress Tate!!!!! I think Tate needs to hang out with Chris more. It seems as if he is getting a little too much girl time!
-T
Post a Comment