Even after such a wild night New Year's Eve Suz and Ross started 2010 off with a surprise for Cayla. At the sound of "surprise" Cayla hoped for a Video Ipod or Laptop (two items on the top of her newest wish list - are we in trouble or what?). I would say "little does she know she won't be getting either of those items for a long time", but it's been made very clear to her that she won't get either of those items for a long time and by long time I mean YEARS. I didn't realize that 2 days after Christmas she would start her next list.
Aunt Marilyn had tickets to Moody Gardens which she gave to Sue and Ross, and they decided they'd already start working on the 2010 Aunt of the Year award. On day one of 2010 they took Cayla to Galveston.
Cayla had a blast and can't wait to go back this summer. It was a long day and by the end of it all three of them were exhausted! Lucky for Cayla she got to sleep in the car!
















1 comment:
I want Sue to be MY aunt! They are awesome. That looks like fun!
Post a Comment