Monday, June 1, 2009

They Saved the Best for Last

FROM TATE:

On Saturday I got to go to a swimming party with Kylee. While I loved the water, I really despised having to wear my life jacket. Because I was always so close to the pool, I even had to wear it when I was out of the water. I was quite bitter about this. Little did I know that the best was yet to come. At the end, not only did I finally get to shed my life vest, I was treated to a bright orange cupcake! Luckily it was handed to me before mom had a chance to scrape all of the icing off. I ate the entire thing! It was great practice for my upcoming birthday!










** On another note, I sprained my ankle this weekend while shopping running and jumping at Sam's. I can walk on it, but my speed has definitely been compromised. I try to run, but it just makes me fall. I've been limping, and mom and dad started calling me "hop-a-long".

No comments: