This is not going well. He kept his pull-up dry all evening, but would not pee in the potty. I'm pretty sure he secretly peed in the bath tub, but don't mention that to Cayla since she was bathing with him.
He kept his pull-up dry all night, and sat on the potty for at least 10 minutes this morning. NOTHING! Right about now he's probably flooding his pull-up with urine, some is likely running down his leg, and his shorts will certainly be soaked. :(
10 comments:
I like how he's eating while he's sitting on the pot. :0)
I normally wouldn't condone toilet snacks, but they are the only way to keep him on there. Reading books definitely didn't work!
I hate potty training! Good Luck!
Thanks for the comments, but you guys are NO HELP! ;)
I think this is the funniest post ever. He looks hilarious on his butt-donut on the seat! HA! --K
I'm missing all of the exciting stuff! I need to come visit.
Hi Tracy - good luck with this! If nothing else, these will make great blackmail photos in the teenage years to keep him in line.
Sorry I don't have any advice. I've never potty trained before, and we haven't even started with Evan.
Hmmm, who did you expect to have advice? The only thing I've ever potty trained are dogs, and well that's a lot different. Since Crash was our last "success" story (which has been mediocre at best), I wouldn't be handing out my name for any referrals. We had to take him to special classes....they don't have those for kids do they? Maybe that's the business we need to be in. Child potty training classes....
Tracy, try have him "mimic" his daddy. This works pretty good for little boys. He will miss a lot, but will get the idea quicker. That is how I did it with Kody and Dustin. Good luck...Deb
Post a Comment