Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Tate!

We had a train, cake, pinata, gifts, and lots of great friends.  Tate’s 3rd birthday party was a success!  Tate LOVED the train, and after his little friends tuckered out he rode it solo until it was finally time for it to leave.  IMG_1759 IMG_1758  IMG_1763 IMG_1764 IMG_1766 IMG_1773 IMG_1774 IMG_1776 IMG_1778 IMG_1787 IMG_1794

IMG_1820IMG_1804The look that’s all too familiar…IMG_1799  IMG_1805

There’s the happier boy!IMG_1806 IMG_1812 IMG_1832IMG_1817 IMG_1818  IMG_1821 I did not take nearly enough pictures, but I feel we had a great time!  Tate’s “real birthday” is still a week away, but with the party behind us he’s happy to tell people that he’s now “FREE” (three)!

2 comments:

DenKag said...

I thought for SURE the next cake picture would have his fist or his face planted in it! Hahahaha! Happy 3rd birthday!!!

Unknown said...

So sad we missed the thrid birthday party!! Grrr. I think that Brooks thrid birthday may look just like Tate's!! So glad he's free.