Awhile back Mimi heard that Beauty and the Beast was coming to our town (College Station). I’m not sure how Mimi heard about this (when it was new news to me), but apparently that’s how the El Campo library operates. I thought libraries were quiet places, but some how she catches all of the scoop there. Bonnie came to town on Saturday night, which was quite a treat for kiddos. They wrestled, laughed, played, sang songs, and Tate jumped on his bed until he puked. :( Yes, it was a “Mad House”, and Tate, in particular was a little bit TOO hyper. Mimi, Pawpaw, and Grandma came to town Sunday after everything else had calmed down a bit. We girls all had lunch and went to the musical. It was great – actually much better than I ever expected!
I have no pictures of the “Guy’s Day”, but according to Tate they went to “Man Stores” (Lowe’s, Home Depot, Academy, and Gander Mountain). Tate says they had fun. :)
2 comments:
How fun!
How fun! Grandma is becoming such the theatre goer! I love that!
Post a Comment