Saturday night we let loose at the Spazmatics concert. The excellent show (combined with pitchers of beer), helped us find our our greatest singing voices and dance moves.
Chris and I have been together for 10 years and in all of those years combined he has never danced this much. He usually avoids dancing at all costs… who knew he had it in him?
Now that’s I’ve blogged all of these pictures, Chris will probably never dance again. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
In case anyone is wondering – Ruthie was nice enough to come pick us all up at the end of the night. :)
2 comments:
Aww the fun buzeks!! The picture of you all with the mikes reminds me of my wedding!! Who knew you all would be singing and busting a move 11 years later!
He danced at our wedding! And had a clever name for the dance, too. :) Maybe he's starting to LIKE dancing!
Oh, and that first picture - the guy on the left reminds me of a certain Halloween costume I wore in college. HA!
Post a Comment