Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I have to say that this was my favorite Halloween for the kiddos.  I feel this way, because they stated it was their favorite Halloween of all time.  Last year Tate went to about 3 houses and was fed up with it.  I’m not sure what was different this year, but both kids were so excited.   Tate went as an Incredible and Cayla a Pop Star.  People would ask Cayla, "Are you Lady Gaga?", or say "Are you Madonna?"... she just answered, "No, I'm a Pop Star!"  Even when she would just tell them she was a "Pop Star", people still wanted to guess which one... she didn't understand why at all!  As her mother I have to say I was just shocked at how grown up she looked... YIKES! 
DSC04379 DSC04380 IMG_2030 IMG_2031 IMG_2032 IMG_2033
We don’t know this guy, but Tate loved seeing a big Buzz Lightyear.  I also learned from Buzz’s wife that they life 2 streets over and Chris could borrow the costume if he wanted to.  Wow, those are some friendly neighbors!  Before leaving Buzz, Tate initiated a great big hug and told him "I love you Buzzlightyear; You're my favorite toy!"
IMG_2038IMG_2039
IMG_2034 IMG_2035 IMG_2037

2 comments:

DenKag said...

She DOES look grown-up! I love the pic with her hand on her hip - so sassy! hahahaha Tate looks adorable - that costumes seems to suit him very well! I'm glad they had fun.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the hand on the hip pose...she's got that one down! Adorable and looks like you guys had a great time. AV