Friday, May 21, 2010

VIVA!

I’m back from Vegas and Chris survived his time serving a Mr. Mom sentence.  Cayla was worried that he didn’t have it in him. Tate cried for me not to go, but I returned late Tuesday night to a picked up house with laundry done and two sweetly sleeping children.  Cayla might have resembled Ragedy Ann while I was gone (my neighbor’s comment referring to Chris’ beautician skills) and Tate may have painted the entire playroom floor as if it was a 11X12 ft. art canvas, but they survived.  Clearly they fared much better than that playroom carpet.  Chris didn’t take any pictures of Tate’s mess; I’m pretty sure he was just taking deep breaths trying not to strangle the little boy who was already apologizing claiming he “didn’t mean to”.  Take my word for it… the carpet doesn’t look good after a clean up.  I can only imagine the mess Chris walked in on!

A few Vegas Pictures:

The GroupP5170367

Suz Wins on her very first slot machine.P5150324 P5150336 P5150338 Gig ‘EmP5150340 P5150343   Ross sporting Suz’ “satchel”P5170371 Me “surfing”P5170372 P5170384 P5170396 P5170397 P5170400 Suz wins again -  I don’t think I like her much!  I never did find one of those lucky slots.  :(P5180402

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Viva!! We had so much fun!! Darn slots, never paid me either. I did much better on the

DenKag said...

Oh fun! What was the occasion?!

Tracy said...

SUE'S 21st BIRTHDAY WAS IN APRIL!