Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures

Obviously with everything else going on, my Little Perks blog has come to a screeching halt. (although at one time it was one of my top priorities) For almost a year I was always on alert for bloggable stories. If one of the kids did something that I thought was blog worthy (usually something mischievous), I'd rush to grab my camera before I'd help them out of their predicament. Now dad's blog is plenty to keep me busy (and I'm not even the primary writer). It's a lot of pressure to to provide timely, accurate, blog entries, for so many to read - especially since the subject matter is pretty foreign to me.

Anyway, for those readers who haven't given up on my blog completely here are a few pictures that I've never posted.

  • Cake for my birthday

  • Tate eating a piece of bread. The bread is kept on the bottom shelf of the pantry - meaning he can reach it himself. Once he's found his own snack he will exhaust all efforts to get to eat it. The bread isn't so bad, but sometimes he'll bring a bag of flour or a taco kit. Prying those out of his tiny (yet very strong) hands is very difficult.



  • Tate partying with Sue. (who he refers to as "Due")



  • They love Aunt Sue!


  • Tate Stuck. This is one of those times when I left him yelling for help while I ran to grab my camera.



  • Tate sitting on his chair next to Sue while she studies at the kitchen table.


Man, I didn't realize that this would be such the "Suzanne and Tate Tribute", however it's not so surprising. We love seeing Sue so often!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

These pics are hilarious; I love the one of him stuck in the cabinet...classic :)

Suzanne said...

Im so excited! I thought these pictures would never make it to the blog

Emily said...

we have not given up on you....I do love the AUNTIE SUE picks. Being an aunt really is the best! I also love that you left him there to grab the camera, something I would totally do too!

Abby said...

I love the pics as well. The tate picture is an "instant" classic. You really have become the primary writer on the other blog.

If you get whipped just call me I'm happy to help anytime. It is good to see you (Sue and Tate) back on your blog!!

Really if you need anything give me a holler.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back on your blog! Still praying for your dad and your family!
Melanie

DenKag said...

Glad you're back! I laughed at Tate stuck in the cabinet. Sorry! Thanks for posting the pics!